Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning but still we set the alarm to wake up.. That’s called hope. The hope that stays with us like shadow and is always a part of our breath but sometimes we disagree to accept it's presence that's it.
It was hope that I longed-for this second blog post, people ask me for the long delays in my writing not just in my blog but also for magazine's writings it's not like that I have dropped it but it's just the right time I'm always waiting for and obviously for the content that I cannot write over a night, I always write with emotions,sentiments because it's my passion to let my words travel over hearts of others. My every sentence is written after keen selection of appellation considering by impassioned readers (hopefully I have answered that most asked question (: )
Now, coming to that promise on which I ended my last blog, and surely most talked and asked crux that TIP!
Yes,being a generous mentor, she took some time for me again and gave me something that's above my presumption. I was thinking to just quote the direct speech here but then I realized in this way you all are going to miss that manuscript, that's surely a masterpiece and a gem for me. Not to forgot that wobbly pen-craft.
It's rightly said that what a person actually is wants others to be the same and looks the world from the same mirror in which he sees himself, Bearing on that Mentor herself is kind hearted , a smiling face and someone who always has time for others and always encourage others ( not to drag it as I had praised her in the previous blog) and she wants me to do the same, it's an honour!!
Compiling my blog with the message/ request from the readers to just try to spread love, make some space in your life for those who deserves it the most, the most easy and artificial way now a days is to just use the medium of social media ( just my perception, others may disagree) like when mentor gave me the tip one of my close friend ask me to just post it somewhere (social media), I asked why ? she said why not let others know about it that how she thinks about you, I am not into this artificial flavoring system, I posted it here just because of that promise I made. So my point is stop letting social media drive us crazy.We are in real need of the that original aroma of feelings that is missing in our relations and for that we need to appreciate others wee deeds and actions. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marcelprou105251.html?src=t_people
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marcelprou105251.html?src=t_people
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marcelprou105251.html?src=t_people
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marcelprou105251.html?src=t_people
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/people.html
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/people.html
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/people.html
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/people.html
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/people.html
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/people.html
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/people.html
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/people.html
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/people.html
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/people.html
You can contribute too by letting me know how we can make our earth heaven again (:
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marcelprou105251.html?src=t_people
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marcelprou105251.html?src=t_people
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marcelprou105251.html?src=t_people
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marcelprou105251.html?src=t_people

finally wait is over... <3
ReplyDeleteI really waited for so long for this blog
but it's totally for waiting
I like your mentor's writing :p
and her deep thought is really nice :)
I like her point of view and I am a near fan of her too :)
People like you are very rare now a days that's true that people focus more on social media and less on relations and really love your thought and I think we as a society should take steps for that :)
finally you replied my question, I respect your view, and I like you more now that you give your reader such respect :)
ReplyDeleteand that TIP is surely food for our thought people thinking for others are very few now a days.