If I waited for PERFECTION, I would never write a word! - Margaret Atwood, Just following my heart!
Tuesday, 30 May 2017
PLANET EARTH
It seems like it’s my end. My last time is so near to
me. There are wounds everywhere on my body. My each and every part of
the body is badly injured. I’m not only suffering from external pain but
spiritually also, my heart is deeply hurt. Scratches and bleeding can
easily be felt on my body, while looking at my wounds I’m just crying
and bewailing my sad plight. The terrible smell of smoke and burns are
making the atmosphere dreadful. The cries and mourns of my residents is
now becoming their fate but I’m not flabbergasts upon it. It was writ
large from their deeds that their faith upon Allah is getting weak,
which indeed results destruction. Day by day my condition is getting
worst. Although I was supposed to be a gift for the mankind, but I was
dis valued. The days of my infancy and girly hood were too eventful and
non prosaic to have a deep impression on my life. I recollect, my old
memories that my very first residents were Adam & Eve. I must say
the most lively couple ever, Though I was experiencing humans for the
very first time but they laid an excellent impression on me. They
treated me in an excellent manner and in return I fed them with the
blessings of Allah Almighty, day by day I was feeling more light my hard
skin was converted in soft one by fertilization. This was all due to
the hard work of the progeny of Adam. They made me feel so soft which
was intoxicating & heady for me. The presence of kind heart &
pure people made a fresh vigor into my soul. I feel like heaven. But
time doesn’t remains the same. The same Man, the man I was becoming fan
of , the man I was started praising, the man who is named
as the CROWN OF CREATION badly proved me wrong and I must say showed his
actual/cruel face. Making me beautiful & pretty it took centuries
to them but turning me in hell it hardly took years to them. Now I’m
suffering from a pathetic condition. There are dark clouds of fear over
me. I can’t even breath properly. Men has crossed the stage of
brutality. I’m so afraid of his sadistic nature. My condition resembles a
slaughter house but still there is one human in the slaughter house but
in my case both are animals. Now man is no more worth of the title
Crown Of The Creation. The way he fights with his brother is so terrible
I’m so worried about my future with the passage of time the conflicts
among the humans are increasing and I’m suffering from it very badly May
Allah guide his creation (Amen) that let me breath in peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kindness
Exactly one week ago, I was in a waiting room of a certain building and a woman got in. Her baby was in a stroller so she preferred standing...
-
Lying on the couch bought by my father under the ceiling of the house registered on my father’s name by using the Smartphone he gifted t...
-
Every night we go to bed without any assurance of being alive the next morning but still we set the alarm to wake up.. That’s called ho...
-
Hannia Ahmed, A name I perceived in a very vanquish manner before even I met her, from the rumors or from other's sentiments, the v...

Unfortunately! There is nothing to disagree.
ReplyDelete