Wednesday, 7 June 2017

A Teacher cum Mentor!



Hannia Ahmed, A name I perceived in a very vanquish manner before even I met her, from the rumors or from other's sentiments, the very first time I saw her,  on CS block stairs and something clicked in my mind that she's ma'am hannia I stopped her and asked about the class that whether she's going to take one or not(as she was not taking our classes for 2 weeks due to her nose operation I guess) well her reply stunned me " umm shahid, maybe" I was like " wah ji wah yeh kamal ki bndi hai" anyhow I just smiled (being a good student :p ) well the perception become even more strong that she's going to give us tough time and what not!!

First class!!

we all were waiting for her, It was Tuesday 1:47 pm and we all were thinking to leave the class(as she was late pretty 15 mins) but suddenly this lady enter and make the crowd shut with her single glance ( in my term her "ghorrii") and take the charge as mistress!
Her entrance already conquered many hearts 😋
and It was like when  she  breathed, her  breath was lightning!

but something was clicking to some extent I was feeling the presence of a mask on her face, to check my point I just poked her with a very very silly question ( as she was telling us the reason behind her leave) I asked if the operation hurt you ? her reply : *with that look* lazmi si baat hai operation tha :/ that assures me that there's more to come!
well that day till now it's my objective to tease her, I just love her face when she controls her emotions and reply with the most refrain words and not to forgot her sarcasm that always gave a profane grin to me because her  sarcastic comments were mostly understood by me ( as I'm a sarcastic,little, cute girl  :3 )  


Time passes and slowly and gradually my point of view regarding her " being a kharoos teacher" changed but I don't want to rush in judging her for the second time, not to forgot her teaching style that's although was not unique not a charming one too, that was ordinary but still her voice forces ALL of us to listen to her and act accordingly, hardly she taught us for like 2 complete lectures but I think they were quite enough for the reminisce.

The thing which attract anyone is that magical teacher who can easily make any boring course interesting and worth paying attention, she added flavors to our rough course (obviously by making us study less :P) 

well.. days passes and moment converts into memories and then Combits happend ( a national level event in our university), that serves as a testimonial in my life, it helped me to complete the comprehensive definition of ma'am Hannia Ahmed!

The sheer pleasure I seek from the immense work load was not quotidian, but the credit goes to this lady having an ordinary face with some extraordinary features and unalloyed heart! Teachers never pay for students respect most of the time and then there was this lady who never passed the buck!
firstly I never knew her love for arts and craft and wrongly judged her again, that who made her arts head ?
but she proved her spark and totally flabbergasted all of us and shut mouths like mine very smoothly by winning the best decor trophy.

great things are not great without those small moments that put the life in them, her immense support and making us cheer in the worst times  and putting fresh vigor into  our souls and encouraging us for almost everything, It was  something that shows what she wants to live those super crazy moments through our lives , when Combits end then I came to realize her ruthless efforts and support towards others, her jubilant face makes things work like 1 2 3.

and story not ends yet,  After it she also played her not so requisite part in my final year project by helping me in my documentation( this line seems easy, but she totally did justice with the statement " always respect those who never look their schedule when you need them" and she helped me when she was penetrating with her own bundle of work) these things create room in my heart for her because that was not her part to play, but she never utter a single discomforting word and without any frown  and without giving a second thought she helped me, you know the amount of trouble I used to take to her and expect her to solve them always made me thought that ma'am would surely always regret the time  she gave her number to me :D

She's the one I can easily discuss ANYTHING with (obviously  that's a pretty big thing, she gave me that space which I even don't deserve , and being a teacher she don't even need to do that),even sometimes I question her how she manage to make time for me in her busy schedule?
How she maintains that stamina to hear my super crappy topics and totally pointless drama ?
To somehow she's becoming the salt of my life that can't be seen but is momentous!
 talking to her  never seems like I'm talking to a faculty member she always gave that comfort zone to me that I can easily open my heart to her, Well I don't know if feelings are mutual or not but I know one thing that she's just like an elder sister to me!

Although this blog thing is for my 4 years journey, but her personality forces me to start from the bottom!

I am writing this blog for her because I just want to show her how strong prints she left on my life (which is surely not an easy task for anyone, because I really don't get impressed by anyone)

Today was my terminal paper of her course, my class mate was like " Don't you think you should meet her in person and say Goodbye  ?"
I just smiled at her and soliloquy " Why would I say Goodbye to such a blessing, why would I make her leave me through my Goodbye"

 I will never ever say Goodbye to her, She is and always will be a part of my life 💗

I had asked for a tip from her, will surely share that in my next blog.
stay tuned!!

6 comments:

  1. loving your delivery style. That teacher is surely lucky to have you as her student :)

    eagerly waiting for your next blog, please write soon I want to know what TIP she gave to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally relateable, Seems like someone expressed my feelings, bottom of the blog is totally adorable :)
    I hope your mentor came through this lovely description...
    you are lucky to have her, In this cruel world it's not easy to find such loyal ppl....
    i also have such teacher who was very supportive and loving but as time passes I couldn't value him :(

    there's magic in your words, I'm regular reader of yours on parh lo and phaser and also follows you on wordpress,
    please do reply us on wordpress, Many fans of yours are waiting for your reply there :(


    please post next blog with her tip....
    we all are waiting...

    May God Bless You.


    A big fan (much love)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nerjis!

    I am big fan of your name, your words and everything of yours :)

    waiting for the day when you will write something for me... :(

    I got really worried jb ek hafty sy apki koi post ni aii parh lo pr, please don't stop writing yhan par b apny next blog publish nae kia hoaa :'(

    If you got irritated by my comments on wordpress and other mails, I will stop them but please don't stop writing...



    and That teacher is lucky who got some space in your heart :)

    Stay happy

    Your constant reader :

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly ! I have no idea about Miss Hannia. Which subject she taught to us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. meri writter behnnaaaa :)i love your piece of writting

    ReplyDelete

Kindness

Exactly one week ago, I was in a waiting room of a certain building and a woman got in. Her baby was in a stroller so she preferred standing...